Everything about enclosures
Company ALUKOV demonstrated the quality of its products by obtaining CE certification.
Alukov, a leading manufacturer of conservatories, pools enclosures and whirlpool enclosures, met all the regulations required to obtain CE mark approval for products related to construction. The company confirmed the high quality of its enclosures, their safety, resistance to adverse weather and smooth handling.
Thanks to everyday experience and continuous control over the entire manufacturing process, we are constantly improving technological, design and safety features of our patio covers and pool enclosures.
No matter which enclosure you choose, you can be sure that it will be precisely suited to your home and style.
We help you COMPLETE YOUR HOME …
When you need an enclosure – choose ALUKOV:
- The highest quality for a good price
- The widest offer on the market
- Bespoke solutions and individual approach
- Free consultations
- Up to 15 years of warranty (on selected models)
- Choice between polycarbonate or glass
- 7 colours of aluminium frames
- Safety options thanks to our sophisticated locking system
- Protection of swimming pools and patios against bad weather
- Extra features available
- Savings due to thermal insulation, reduction of costs on water heating
- Prolonging of the outdoor season and the swimming season
According to the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) no. 305/2011 must each product that is associated with the construction, CE-based certification by an authorized person. ALUKOV met this Regulation the acquisition of the qualifying certificate as required for production: production management system according to EN 1090-1 + A1: 2011, issued by the Office of TUV 0035 and can thus marking their products with the CE mark. The Austrian authority TUV examined the materials used, the construction of sliding and fixed parts, static roof at the effects of snow and wind, maintenance, handling and many other parameters that ALUKOV all fulfilled.
To obtain a certificate Alukov showed:
- Production control system EN 1090-1 + A1: 2011
- Static calculations according to Euro Code EN 1990
Visible marking products with the CE Mark gives customers a clear note of and confidence that they are buying safe and quality products that will last for many years and are resistant against strong winds and snow deposition. Customers who purchase a product that the label does not risk being that the enclosure is not designed to weather conditions in the area and may cause damage to property and health. CE marking is used by Alukov also at the swimming pool and spa, where this regulation (305/2011) is not required, but enhances the protection of its customers.
Information regarding the snow load and wind force resistance of the product can also be found in the table of every technical drawing.