Advantages of telescopic enclosure
ALUKOV brand is about wide range of swimming pool enclosures, hot tub enclosures, patio enclosures and Carports.
Thanks to the high manufacturing quality, innovations and modern design we offer more than our competitors.
Let´s enjoy your new enclosure made by Alukov because of ...
- Extended swimming season (from Spring to Autumn)
- Use your patio or swimming pool even in bad weather (simply slide the segment to enclose it)
- Slide your enclosure off the pool or patio in hot days (let the pool or terrace breathe)
- Store your garden furniture in the enclosure in winter (you don´t need to move them for the winter)
- Keep thermal comfort even on colder days (special design keeps the warn within the enclosure)
- Save on heating your pool or patio (it is one of hte main feature of enclosure - polycarbonate filling does this job efficiently )
- Minimise heat loss through the night (pool and patio enclosure has this special feature)
- Slide segments with ease (unique funcionality of our step-on sliding rails)
- Keep safe with additional safety features - enclosures are fully lockable (don´t worry about your pets and kids anymore)
- The polycarbonate panels act like a greenhouse. Direct exposure to the suns rays or, on cloudy days, the effect of diffused rays warms the air within the swimming pool cover. At night or on cooler days the heat of the enclosed atmosphere is gradually lost.
- At the start of the season the water temperature in an unheated pool rises by 2°C per day when exposed to direct sunlight.
- The water temperature also rises on clear days even when there is no direct sun.
- Evaporation of water from the swimming pool leads to loss of heat. If the temperature difference between water and air is 3°C, a 32 m2 pool will lose 40 litres of water per day, and an 80 m2 pool will lose 100 litres per day. An pool enclosure – by isolating the water surface from the external atmosphere and by decreasing the thermal gradient – slows down the evaporation of water from the swimming pool.
- An effective additional method of reducing water evaporation is to spread a solar bubble or foam covers over the water surface. Solar bubbles directly exposed to sun and frost are not durable and become dirty easily. But when they are used under an pool enclosure they perform their function very well. The combination of a bubble or a foam cover with an swimming pool enclosure is a highly successful way of reducing water heating costs.
- If you get too warm inside, just move the segments of the enclosure, and in a few moments you will be swimming in the open air.